Let RW Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical Keep Your AC Running Smoothly
Air conditioners are robust systems that work to keep your home cool and comfortable year after year. Still, you can’t neglect your unit if you expect it to remain in top operating condition. That’s where routine AC maintenance comes in. RW Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical can tune up your cooling equipment to help it run smoothly, safely, and efficiently for many summers to come. If it’s been more than a year since your last maintenance visit, please get in touch with us to schedule an air conditioning tune-up in Olive Branch today.
What Do Air Conditioning Tune-Ups Entail?
As a responsible homeowner, there are several steps you can take to keep your air conditioner humming along. We recommend changing the air filter every one to three months, hosing down the outdoor unit as needed to remove debris, and making sure your air registers remain open and unblocked at all times.
While these maintenance tasks are essential, they aren’t enough. To ensure reliable performance and long service life, you also need more in-depth services from an HVAC professional. A visit from one of our licensed technicians includes the following tasks:
Inspect the following:
- Install homeowner supplied air filters
- Condenser coil
- Condensate drain
- Check for proper fuse size and type
- Condenser coil and lubricate
- Evaporative blower motor and lubricate
- Evaporative coil
- Electrical disconnect and all field wiring
- Check for bent fins and straighten them
- Check refrigerant piping for damage or leaks
- Thermostat operation
- Unit input voltage and current
- Indoor and outdoor temperatures
- Compressor’s rated load amperage
- All electrical components
- Airflow for any hot and cold spots
- Check refrigerant system for acid/moisture
- Unit refrigeration pressures, temperatures, and refrigerant charge
- Indoor air quality products
- Carbon monoxide levels
- Monitor a complete cooling cycle to ensure proper operation
Get an Air Conditioning Tune-Up for only $59.99!
Call & Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Why is Routine AC Maintenance Necessary?
While air conditioners are built to work under extreme conditions, they contain complex components that must function in tandem for the best results. If one part is compromised, performance may suffer. Maintenance is the best way to promote dependable cooling all summer long. Make routine tune-ups a priority, and you’ll enjoy these money-saving benefits:
- Reduced utility bills: Cleaning and inspecting your AC helps the equipment run more efficiently, thus reducing your cooling costs. This is good news for the environment, too, since it means you can keep your home comfortable while using less electricity.
- Fewer mid-season breakdowns: Your air conditioner is most prone to breaking down on a hot summer day when you need it most. By catching and repairing problems early on, your HVAC technician can help prevent inconvenient breakdowns in the middle of summer.
- Extended lifespan: Your HVAC system is one of the biggest investments you make as a homeowner. Help it last with regular air conditioning tune-ups. You’ll save money and reduce waste by avoiding a premature replacement.
- Improved comfort and air quality: Your air conditioner is better equipped to cool your home evenly and comfortably after a technician has cleaned and adjusted the system. The cooling equipment is also better at removing excess humidity when it cycles correctly.
- Peace of mind: Sometimes, it’s difficult to tell when your equipment isn’t running safely and efficiently. With regular service, you can put your mind at ease, knowing a home comfort professional has signed off on your AC unit.
Are You Having Problems With Your AC After Hours?
We Offer 24/7 Emergency Services.
How Often Do I Need Air Conditioning Tune-Ups?
Similar to getting an oil change for your car, your air conditioner needs maintenance at regular intervals to avoid falling into disrepair. Enjoy all the benefits of a tuned-up system by scheduling maintenance visits once a year, preferably in the spring. If your system is aging or prone to problems, you may want a tune-up twice a year. We’ll advise you when it looks like it’s time to replace your AC unit based on your utility bills, comfort level, and maintenance/repair costs.
Schedule Cooling System Maintenance with RW Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical
If you’re looking for affordable, reliable AC tune-ups, look no further than RW Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical. We have been catering to residents and businesses in the Olive Branch area since 2000. With this level of experience, you can trust that we have the knowledge and tools necessary to keep your air conditioner running all summer smoothly long. Contact us today to schedule your next AC maintenance visit!
Call now to SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!