Tankless Water Heater Services for Olive Branch, MS, & the Surrounding Area
A tankless hot water heater offers many advantages, including government tax credits. Let RW Heating & Air Plumbing & Electrical install your tankless water heater so you can start saving money on your energy bills today!
Because water is heated only when it is needed, there is no wasteful heating of water, saving tons on your energy bill. With a tank, water is kept hot all day even if it never gets used and heat loss through the tank walls will result in a continual energy drain.
With a traditional tank, the amount of hot water available is limited by the capacity of the tank. But with a tankless water heater, water is heated while passing through the system, creating an unlimited supply of hot water.
Most tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall or even internally in a building’s structure. This means less physical space has to be dedicated to heating water. Even systems that can’t be mounted on walls take up less space than a traditional water heater.
How Does It Work?
- A hot water tap is turned on.
- Coldwater enters the heater and the flow sensor detects the water flow.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger. The dual flame burner heats the water to the desired temperature.
- The tankless water heater provides an endless stream of hot water. When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts off.
Tankless vs. Conventional Water Heaters
In this video, you will see how Rheem demonstrate the difference between their conventional water heater versus their tankless hot water heater.
If you have questions or would like to set up a free consultation on which system would work better for your home, give us a call.
INTERESTED IN A NEW TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEM?
Give us a call to schedule a free consultation today!